Our Terms and Conditions
1. Jamaica Street Stores reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the Jamaica Street Stores website. Please check the section regularly for changes and to ensure you haves up to date information as these are binding on you. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
2. Jamaica Street Stores reserve the right to refuse admission.
3. We may need proof of your booking when you arrive. Booking confirmations may be printed or stored on a mobile phone and must be presented to staff upon request at the Venue. ID may be required to prove eligibility for the ticket. Only valid booking confirmations will be accepted on presentation at the event.
4. Bookings can be cancelled, transferred or adjusted up until 48 hours prior to the reservation time and date. Booking fees are only refundable up until this point. Your booking fee will be deducted from your final bill. Bookings cannot be cancelled or amended within 48 hours of the reservation. Any change to your booking will result in the loss of your booking fee, this includes reductions in the number of guests. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to process. Please email with any details of changes as we are often too busy to get to the phone.
5. Jamaica Street Stores will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages.
6. In the event of Jamaica Street Stores being unable to host you, your booking fee will be returned
7. It’s important that you are on time. We will hold your table for up to 15 minutes, after that time you will be considered as a ‘no-show’. In the event of a no-show, booking fees are non-refundable and we may not be able to seat you.
8. Jamaica Street Stores is “covid secure” and as such are obliged to conform to all government guidelines in relation to the covid-19 pandemic. Please keep a 1m+ distance from all other guests and staff at all times and abide by all signage and direction from our staff. We have carried out extensive risk assessments and staff training to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. Please sanitise your hands upon entry. You may be subject to a non-contact temperature check on arrival. Your booking details will be used for the governments track and trace system. If you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 or you feel unwell please stay at home.